Top Golf Courses in Kissimmee
Surrounded by lush greenery and towering trees, Kissimmee golf courses are as scenic as they are challenging. Find the best fairways here.
Kissimmee, Florida is a hole-in-one destination for many reasons - from its title as the Vacation Home Capital of the World to its nearby world-famous theme parks. It also is flourishing with beautiful landscapes – making it the perfect spot for your next golf vacation. Surrounded by lush greenery and towering trees, get ready to experience the fairway of your life! Since golf is naturally social distanced, you'll feel safe and comfortable in the fresh, outdoor air.
To tee off, here are some fun facts about the amazing golf awaiting you in Kissimmee:
- With year-round warmth and sunshine, Central Florida is a golfer’s paradise. The rolling hills, pine tree-lined fairways, and wild animals along the greens make for a unique experience unlike any other.
- Some of the world’s top golf players designed the courses here. Can you imagine stepping out onto the greens that Greg Norman, Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, Rees Jones, or Tom Watson designed? Talk about legendary!
- At the Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate, you’ll golf more than 200 acres of wetlands, woodlands, and former Florida orange groves.
- Father and son duo, Robert Trent Jones Senior and Junior who designed the Celebration Golf Club course, believed every hole should be a hard par and an easy bogey. Do you agree?
- PGA professionals are on-hand at several Kissimmee golf academies for anyone ready to either take their game to the next level or the chance to discover their new hobby.
Let’s get a closer look at some of the most outstanding greens in Kissimmee.
ChampionsGate Golf Club is a Hole-in-One
With 36 total holes to play, ChampionsGate Golf Club has two golf courses that are sure to keep you busy. On the National Course, you’ll explore 200 acres of majestic landscape and sweeping fairways. However, keep an eye out for sand and water hazards because Greg Norman – who designed the course himself – wanted to keep things interesting.
If you’re brave enough for the International Course, you’ll be set for an 18-hole, par 72 ride. Be aware of the fast greens, as this course is extremely thrilling! After a day out on the wild greens, take it easy at the resort’s lazy river or full-service spa.
Celebration Golf Club is Fore Everyone
For more than 20 years, Celebration Golf Club enjoyed by families ever since father/son duo Robert Trent Sr. and Robert Trent Jr designed it. They believe every hole should be “a hard par and an easy bogey” to make for a challenging, yet enjoyable game.
You’ll find these fairways framed by Florida pines and lush vegetation – ideal for visitors looking to experience Florida wildlife. Known for its PGA Magazine’s Junior-Friendly course, you can bring the entire family to enjoy this one. Each skill level is welcomed here. So, whether you’re top of your game or just starting out, you’ll have the best time with friends and family. Also, there’s the Celebration Golf Academy where anyone can get hands-on experience. If you’re looking to straighten your swing or want to learn insider tips for the perfect putt, the professionals here will give you a gloved hand.
Reunion Resort Golf Course is a Must-Tee
Reunion Resort Golf Course is the only place in the world where you’ll find signature designed courses by three talented golf legends. You may know them as Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Tom Watson. Each course has its own unique twists and tricks that can be enjoyed by golfers of any skill level.
- Nicklaus Course – very tricky shots and big risks
- Palmer Course – wild roller coaster with hilly terrain
- Watson Course – large, lush greens and great for a short game
Which course will you choose?
Falcon's Fire Golf Club is on Par
This Rees Jones masterpiece is a remarkable course for all players at Falcon’s Fire Golf Club. You’ll find that one size doesn’t fit all here and every aspect of your day at Falcon’s Fire will be tailored to your personal experience.
All golf carts are equipped with GPS navigation, so you always know just how far you need to swing to beat your competition. They also offer club cleaning – perfect for those traveling with your own clubs! An entire day can be spent here – even though most games last only four hours. Grab some grub or cocktails after or between games at the spacious clubhouse that overlooks the course. You can even take group lessons or individuals with a PGA professional. You’ll be surprised by the beauty of Kissimmee at this serene location and perhaps be encouraged to slow things down while enjoying your busy vacation. Who knows…you may end up being perfectly Whelmed!
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates on events, deals, and more for your next vacation to Kissimmee. See you soon.