Charitable Support Program
Non-Profit Applications for FY23-24 Charitable Support
Experience Kissimmee – Osceola County’s official tourism authority is now accepting applications from local non-profits to be its annual charitable recipient for FY 23-24. Last year, Experience Kissimmee and our local partners raised more than $20,000 in cash and donations for a local charity.
To be eligible for charitable support, a non-profit must:
- Be based in Central Florida with services and funding benefiting the Osceola County community.
- Have no political or religious affiliation.
- Be an established 501(c)(3) for more than 3 years.
- Have not been a recipient within the last 5 years.
- Be able to present to the selection committee, if necessary, on Friday morning, July 28, 2023.
All applications must be submitted no later than May 31, 2023. Applications received after 4 p.m. (EST) will not be considered. Questions can be directed to Melissa Vallejo, Sr. Manager of Operations & Community Engagement, at [email protected].