An Important “To Do” Before You Say “I Do” in Kissimmee
If you’re planning to get married in Kissimmee, congratulations! You’ve chosen the picture-perfect backdrop and sure-to-be-fun setting for one of the most unforgettable days of your life. Naturally, for such a momentous occasion, there’s a little paper work that needs to be filled out. So, before you walk down the aisle together, please make sure you obtain a license to get married in Kissimmee, Florida.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
Our Experienced Kissimmee Team can assist with all your planning neeeds.
Or, Email Us
How & Where to Apply for a Marriage License in Florida
- Marriage license information and applications can be obtained in the Marriage & Passport Division of the Clerk of Circuit Court. The application form can be downloaded via the following link: Marriage Application Form.
- In Kissimmee/Osceola County, you can apply for a marriage license at Osceola County’s Marriage & Passport Division of the Clerk of Circuit Court.
Clerk of Circuit Court
2 Courthouse Square, Suite 2000
Kissimmee, FL 34741
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- There is a required three-day waiting period for all Florida residents. (You will receive your marriage license at the time of application; however, you must wait three days before you can use it to marry.)
- Out-of-state residents must acquire a marriage license from any Florida county to be married in Kissimmee/Osceola County. The three-day waiting period is waived for out-of-state or out-of-country residents.
- Both applicants must be 18 years of age or older, must apply in person, and must bring a valid driver’s license, passport or State I.D. card. Social Security numbers are required. If you have been divorced within the past six (6) months, you must show proof of Final Judgment.