Reports from the Experience Kissimmee Board of Directors
Experience Kissimmee’s President/CEO reports regularly on initiatives and progress of campaigns to the Board of Directors. Check back here each month to view the latest update on our sales and marketing programs.
In addition to our ongoing sales and marketing updates from the Experience Kissimmee Board of Directors, there are a number of other related documents which are relevant to the role of our Board and its mission to promote Kissimmee—both domestically and internationally to potential leisure, business, and sports travelers. Other related documents are available exclusively to our registered Industry Partners via PartnerNet.
- Quarterly Report to the Osceola County Board of County Commissioners - Q1 FY 2020-2021
- Value of Tourism - Updated 2020
- Executive Summary - 2023 to 2025 Strategic Plan
- Form 990 - 2018
- Audited Financials - Fiscal Year 2018-2019
- Payroll Disclosure - Fiscal Year 2021-2022
- Visit Florida Tourism Partner Financial Submission Report - Fiscal Year 2019-2020
- Organizational Chart
Destination Marketing Accreditation
The Destination Marketing Organization (DMO) of Experience Kissimmee is accredited by the Destination Marketing Accreditation Program (DMAP) of Destinations International, 2025 M Street, N.W., Suite 500, Washington, D.C., 20036, USA. 202-296-7888.