Indulge in Some of Kissimmee’s Holiday Cheer at Home!
Raise your Glasses to Holiday Cheers
You deserve some Central Florida holiday cheer! We reached out to a few of our local restaurants and got the secret ingredients for their favorite seasonal drink recipes. These tasty treats are sure to hit the spot all season long. So, raise a glass and share a toast — it’s beginning to taste a lot like Christmas!
Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
At Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center, they know how to do the holidays right. After all, where else can you walk through scenes from your favorite holiday movies, go sledding, have a snowball battle, and see one of the most impressive light shows south of the North Pole? As you can see, they take the holidays very seriously and that includes crafting seriously delicious drinks like this one!
Santa’s Little Helper
The perfect helper for those late nights wrapping presents.
- 1 1⁄2 oz Bacardi Rum
- 1 oz can Cream of Coconut
- 1 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk 1⁄2 oz can Evaporated Milk
- 1⁄2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1⁄2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Ground Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp Freshly Grated Nutmeg
- Build ingredients together in a glass over ice
- To serve: Rim footed mug with caramel sauce and coconut flakes
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Mathers Social Gathering
Cozy evenings curled up by the fire deserve a perfect drink to go along with them. Luckily, Mathers Social Gathering is all about its classic cocktails and modern libations, so they have just the thing to make those holiday nights taste right.
Christmas in Aspen
Snow doubt about it, this delightful drink is a perfect present for the holiday season.
- Vanilla Vodka
- Chocolate Liqueur
- White Chocolate
- A Splash of Aspen Snow
- One Candy Cane
- Mix vanilla vodka and chocolate liqueur together in a glass
- Stir in white chocolate
- Add a little splash of Aspen snow (or any snow!) to cool
- Crumble your candy cane and sprinkle over top
American Social Bar & Kitchen
The holidays are a social time and American Social Bar & Kitchen is known for its atmosphere and incredible drinks. Whether you gather together with friends or family during the holiday season, this drink is perfect for the occasion.
Sleigh My Name
Sleigh my name, sleigh my name, when everyone’s around you, say Kissimmee I love you and all your fun and games!
- 1 ¼ oz Grey Goose Vodka
- 1 oz Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Green Chartreuse
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- Frozen Cranberries
- Build vodka, lemon juice, green chartreuse, and simple syrup in a mixing tin
- Shake vigorously and strain over fresh ice
- Drop five frozen cranberries into the drink and push them through the ice with a bar spoon
Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs
The holidays are certainly taking flight at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs. Inspired by the story of Indiana Jones’ favorite pilot, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar has a wide variety of holiday and exotic signature drinks. This holiday season, they’re featuring the Mistletoe Mule, Berry Merry Margaritas, and Jack’s Holiday Nog — just to name a few. But the drink you’ll want to try is Reggie’s Revenge, which is known for its vibrant Grinch-like green hue.
Discover why Reggie’s Revenge is a drink best served cold.
- 1 1/2 oz Florida Cane Orlando Orange Vodka
- 1/2 oz Midori
- 1/2 oz lime juice
- 4 oz white cranberry juice
- Add ingredients to a shaker
- Strain over fresh ice
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
The chefs at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate are mixing up some incredible holiday drinks and food this year. With seven different restaurants and bars to choose from, you'll find all your holiday favorites right here. And if you're looking for a cozy drink with a special rim, the Omni has the perfect martini for you.
Sip on this dessert drink.
- 4 oz Bailey's Irish Cream
- 1 1/2 oz Tito's Vodka
- 2 oz Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur
- Add all ingredients to a shaker with ice
- Shake for 10 seconds
- Add a chocolate rim* to your martini glass
- Pour and serve!
*Visit the Omni for the special hibiscus sugar rim.
Are you visiting us for the holidays and don’t feel your mixologist skills are up to par to create these holiday cocktails at your vacation home? Visit our featured list of restaurants and bars to try them — just remember to unwind responsibly! And if you want to know even more about all things Kissimmee, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.
From all of us in Kissimmee to all of you, cheers and happy holidays!