UNWRAP HOLIDAY MAGIC IN KISSIMMEE
Kissimmee, Fla. (September 2018) – In Kissimmee, Florida, the best gifts don’t fit under the tree. This year, unwrap spectacular events, wow-worthy thrills, decked out vacation homes, and magical moments waiting around every corner at this jolly holiday destination.
Experience the most wonderful time of the year at The Most Magical Place on Earth. Walt Disney World Resort will be filled with holiday splendor Nov. 8 - Dec. 30, featuring:
- Cookies, cocoa, and snow flurries at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park, a separate-ticketed event on select nights.
- Snow-stopping spectacular fireworks, magical moments, and Santa Claus at Disney’s Hollywood Studios during Flurry of Fun. Plus, the all-new Toy Story Land will feature seasonal fun, such as holiday songs on Alien Swirling Saucers.
- Holiday traditions and flavors from 11 World Showcase nations during Epcot International Festival of the Holidays. Plus, enjoy the nightly fireworks display IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth, featuring a special holiday finale and the Candlelight Processional, showcasing celebrity narrators sharing the Christmas story.
- Diwali, India’s holiday festival of lights at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park celebrated during UP! A Great Bird Adventure live show.
For a lot of merry and a little mischief, head to the Holidays at Universal Orlando Resort, Nov. 17 - Jan. 6. Celebrate Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley transform with wondrous holiday spirit. Delight in The Grinchmas Who-liday Spectacular, a live retelling of the classic holiday tale starring The Grinch. And watch the Minions, Shrek, and Santa Claus in Universal’s Holiday Parade featuring Macy’s.
Experience a water wonderland during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration. On select nights Nov. 17 - Dec. 31, guests can enjoy festive shopping, delectable food, stunning live shows inspired by the natural world, and meet-and-greets, including Rudolph and Santa Claus.
Bring in the holiday season with a 30-foot-tall LEGO Christmas tree at Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida Resort. This cheery event, scheduled select dates Dec. 1 - 25, includes LEGO building activities, twinkling lights, and photo ops with life-size Santa Claus and reindeer made from thousands of LEGO bricks.
For holiday shopping, dining, and entertainment for the whole family, head to Disney Springs Nov. 8 - Jan. 5. This year’s holiday festivities include:
- Strolling through the Christmas Tree Trail, filled with dozens of custom decorated holiday trees, each dedicated to a popular Disney theme.
- Visiting Santa’s Chalet to share Christmas lists with Santa Claus or meet Santa Goofy.
- Discovering holiday surprises during Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt, a merry mission to locate all the items on Stitch’s lost Christmas list and earn a fun surprise.
- Enjoying Breakfast with Santa at T-Rex Café select mornings Dec. 1 - 16, which includes exclusive early-bird shopping at the World of Disney and the T-Rex Dino Store.
Join in the holiday spirit at Now Snowing in Celebration. This month-long holiday spectacular, Nov. 24 - Dec. 31, includes a nightly snowfall, strolling carolers, an ice rink, live music, and more.
A merry and bright night awaits on Dec. 8 at the Festival of Lights Parade in Downtown Kissimmee. The event includes a Santa Claus meet-and-greet, arts and crafts, and the lighting of the Monument of the States.
Watch as the holidays come alive during Holidays at Old Town. Featuring a 40-foot-tall Christmas tree, a snowfall every weekend, festive decorations, and more, this family-friendly celebration is available to enjoy Nov. 23 - Dec. 25.
Featuring more than two million twinkling lights and acres of lavish decorations, Christmas at Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center is an extraordinary holiday experience. Nov. 16 - Jan. 6, enjoy dazzling shows, snow tubing, ICE! featuring A CHRISTMAS STORY, Cirque Dreams Unwrapped Stage Show, and more.
Experience Pinewood Estate completely transformed into a holiday showplace reflecting the grandeur of the 1940s during Christmas at Bok Tower Gardens, Nov. 23 - Jan. 6. Take part in festive concerts, holiday foliage, and special events and programming.
Vacation Home for the Holidays
Unwrap holiday magic this year in a vacation home rental. With over 22,000 vacation homes to choose from, glittering holiday décor options, and easy-access to beloved attractions and theme parks, find your Kissimmee vacation home for the holidays by visiting www.experiencekissimmee.com/places-to-stay/vacation-home-rentals.
Make a list and check it off twice with Kissimmee’s many shopping possibilities. From high-end retail experiences to outlet mall excursions, there’s something for every budget and style. Find the perfect gift at www.experiencekissimmee.com/things-to-do/shopping.
THE EXPERIENCE KISSIMMEE STORY:
Almost 50 years of vacation-making experience. More than 8,000,000 overnight visitors. And closer than a wave-of-a-wand away from world-famous theme parks and attractions, the headwaters of the Everglades, extraordinary natural wonders, and plates for every palate. We’re Experience Kissimmee, the official tourism authority for Osceola County, Florida. (That means we oversee sales and marketing for the destination.) We’re also the Vacation Home Capital of the World®, with more than 45,000 accommodation options, including luxury resorts, family-friendly hotels, and over 22,000 vacation homes.
Tap into the magic. Get inspired at EXPERIENCEKISSIMMEE.COM.
Experience Kissimmee Communications Department