Meetings Fact Sheet
Kissimmee, Florida, is a “must-visit!” work trip destination that offers the perfect balance of business and unforgettable experiences. Check out why you should choose Kissimmee as your next place to meet.
- Kissimmee is situated right in the middle of Florida – just 25 minutes from Orlando International Airport, and 90 minutes to either coast.
- This sunny Central Florida location is home to more than 1 million square feet of meeting space, with nearly 300 venues.
- Kissimmee offers over 70,000 places to stay including 50,000 vacation homes – perfect for bringing the whole family along for some after-work fun.
- The destination is just minutes from world-famous theme parks such as Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort, exhilarating outdoor adventures, and incredible dining and shopping – ideal for team building experiences.
- Experience Kissimmee offers a meeting incentive worth up to $10,000 cash back, access to over 900 local vendors, and seamless support services from start to finish.
- With health and safety top of mind, we’re here to provide the support and resources you need right now.
Did you know…?
- Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center allows guests to visit The Florida Everglades, St. Augustine, and Key West all under one roof in its 4.5-acre landscaped glass atrium.
- Omni Resort at ChampionsGate offers two Greg Norman designed golf courses.
- It would take 4,962 limes and 723,075 milligrams of salt to make margaritas for all of the glasses in Margaritaville Resort Orlando’s lobby chandelier.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Lake Buena Vista South offers the largest meeting space for an Embassy Suites hotel in the state of Florida.
- Grand Orlando Resort at Celebration was prefabricated in sections in Saudi Arabia, shipped to Florida, and put together on site.
- Reunion Resort & Golf Club is the only place in the world where you can play signature courses designed by three of golf’s greatest legends.
- The names for Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa and Westgate Vacation Villas originated due to the proximity to the main gates of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration has an art gallery in its lobby where guests can purchase autographed artwork right off the lobby walls.
The Experience Kissimmee Story:
More than 1 million square feet of meeting space. Over 70,000 places to stay. Nearly 300 unique meeting venues. Kissimmee, Florida is an easy-to-access sunny location on the doorstep of world-famous theme parks and exhilarating outdoor adventures, sure to build attendance. Plus, with a meeting incentive worth up to $10,000 cash back, access to over 900 local vendors, and seamless support services from start to finish, Experience Kissimmee’s team of friendly destination experts will be there every step of the way. Hospitality and safety are at the heart of our meetings.
Learn more at experiencekissimmee.com/meetings.
Michelle Moore, CDME, CMP, HMCC, CHIA
Senior Director of Meeting Sales and Services
Media Relations Contact:
Media Relations Specialist