It Pays for Family Members to Meet in Kissimmee
With so many things to do and see, Kissimmee gives family reunions the perfect setting for having fun, making memories, and reconnecting with family and friends. But we’d also like to give you and your entire family something else!
Register today to start planning your next family reunion in Kissimmee, and receive FREE customized t-shirts for your entire group—delivered right to your vacation doorstep.
Click here to complete the form and receive information about reunions in Kissimmee and register to qualify for our Family Reunions Incentive Program.
We're Here to Help
Our Experience Kissimmee team can assist with all your planning needs.
Contact Meetings & Conventions Sales Department:
or email us
Rules for the Kissimmee Family Reunions Incentive Program
1. The family reunion organizer should initially submit an inquiry regarding holding a family reunion in Kissimmee to Experience Kissimmee.
2. Experience Kissimmee sales representative should request appropriate proposals, on behalf of the family reunion organizer, based on specified reunion requirements.
3. The family reunion must include at least 25 people and 10 rooms for a minimum two-night stay. Please note: Vacation homes count as 1.75 rooms per night regardless of bedrooms in home. Six vacation homes per night required to reach minimum room nights requirement.
4. The total number of t-shirts ordered should not exceed the total number of overnight guests staying in Kissimmee. If additional family members are attending, we can arrange for shirts to be ordered for them at the same price Experience Kissimmee pays.
Participants must register on the Experience Kissimmee website at ReunionsinKissimmee.com. The Registration information shall include:
- A. Organizer’s name
- B. Family name
- C. Direct phone number
- D. Email address
- E. Mailing address
- F. Reunion dates
- G. Estimated number of people expected to attend
5. The reunion must be booked prior to December 31, 2019, and must be held prior to December 31, 2020; must be booked with an Osceola County lodging property.
6. Proposal requests to appropriate properties should be issued by Experience Kissimmee’s family reunion sales representative on behalf of the reunion organizer.
7. Experience Kissimmee sales representative must receive confirmation from the reunion organizer and the property when the reunion is officially booked.
8. Upon receipt of confirmation, Experience Kissimmee will provide to the reunion organizer the information necessary for ordering their t-shirts.
9. Shirts will need to be ordered based on the templates, colors, size ranges, and shirt selections provided.
10. General Terms and Conditions:
- A. This family reunion incentive promotion can be discontinued by Experience Kissimmee at any time without prior notice;
- B. Any reunions confirmed prior to the suspension of the promotion will be fulfilled according to these rules;
- C. The resulting contract will be between the reunion organizer and the lodging facility;
- D. The free t-shirts for the Reunion will be delivered to the reunion headquarters’ lodging property one day prior to the first day of the reunion;
- E. The participating lodging property and the reunion organizer must provide a report at the conclusion of the reunion as to the number of people attending and total number of lodging units used;
- F. Reunion Organizer will be asked to complete a brief survey for the Experience Kissimmee;
- G. Experience Kissimmee Staff will have final determination as to any questions regarding qualifications, the meeting of qualifications, and the delivery of t-shirts;
- H. Liability: Experience Kissimmee, and Osceola County, and its employees will not be held liable for any action of the lodging/meeting facility or venues or the Reunion Organizer, Reunion Committee, or the Reunion Family. Further, Experience Kissimmee, Osceola County, and its employees will not be liable for an injury suffered by the result of the participation in this Family Reunion Incentive Program.
- I. Employees and families of Experience Kissimmee and Osceola County, Florida, or associated agencies or vendors, are not eligible for this promotional incentive.