Six Tips for Springs Break in Kissimmee, Florida
If you're planning to visit Central Florida for spring break, here are some tips to help you plan your trip. We want to help you make the most of your time with us and get the best value for your vacation dollars!
1. Book flights for less popular days. Fares are typically higher on the weekend and lower mid-week.
2. Rent a car. Many resorts and hotels have shuttles to the airport and theme parks, but a car will give you freedom to explore more of the area.
3. Look for discounts on lodging and entertainment. You can find several offers here!
4. Plan ahead. Get your park tickets in advance and make sure you arrive early. You can find great deals by visiting our website!
5. Florida is known for warmth and sunshine. Make sure you wear sunscreen, even in winter. Also, stay hydrated! Please check out our Travel Tips & FAQs.
6. Use technology. Download apps to check wait times for rides. Theme Parks like Disney offers Fastpass+, while Universal Studios has ExpressTM and SeaWorld's Quick Queue Unlimited allows you to bypass long lines. Always do you due diligence to ensure your family has a stress free and fun spring break!
When planning for your Spring Break vacation, make sure to order a Destination Magazine here so you can see what Kissimmee has to offer!