Planning a trip with a group of friends? Then pack your bags and come to Kissimmee, FL and explore our most thrilling attractions! Kissimmee is known as the gateway to fun where you can find adventure at every corner from ziplining, swinging through trees to soaring through the beautiful marshlands on airboats!
1. Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park Plan to eat tons of carbs the night before if you're hitting up Orlando Tree Trek Adventure Park. Trust me when I say that you need to prepare your mind and body as if you were about to run a marathon the next day, because you'll be working every muscle in your body while you trek through all the challenges the park has to offer. You won't know what hit you!
You'll soar from canopy to canopy and enjoy an amazing aerial view of the 15-acre park, then challenge your friends on one of their four color coded progressively challenging courses. You can take it easy on their green course, minimum elevation or you can test your limits on their red course, the ultimate test of your abilities and endurance. (This is when you'll thank me for giving you a heads up on loading on carbs the night before!)
Orlando Tree Trek is open rain or shine, so make your reservation ahead!
2. Marsh Landing Adventures If gators are what you came to Kissimmee to see, then take a ride on an airboat at Marsh Landing Adventures. Immerse yourself in the vast beauty our marshlands have to offer, but keep a look-out for gators because they'll be lurking at every sharp turn!
Marsh Landing Adventure has a fleet of airboat captains that are US Coast Guard approved, they'll amuse you with tales of the swamp and educate you about the ecosystem of the Everglades, how important it is and how it all works to make our backyard as beautiful as it is!
3. Bob's Balloon Rides Maybe being close to gators is not for you, but breathtaking views from high above on a hot air balloon is. If that's the case, then take a ride on Bob's Balloon Rides. While on a hot air balloon ride you'll get a bird's eye view of the beautiful Florida landscapes and see wildlife from another perspective!
Celebrate a birthday from up above with a group of friends or just for fun and then finish your amazing hot air balloon ride with a complimentary champagne brunch. Reservations are required so make sure to book your ride ahead!
4. Revolution The Off Road Experience If you're a thrill-seeker who doesn't mind getting a little muddy, then you'll enjoy an adventurous drive on an amphibious vehicle at Revolution The Off Road Experience. Put your friends to the test on one of their specially-designed muddy trails and see who has what it takes to drive either an ATV, Dune Buggy or a 4x4. But don't forget, you'll be getting dirty so dress accordingly!
5. Forever Florida - Ziplines & Adventures in the Wild How about spending half a day zipping through tree tops on Central Florida's Rattlesnake Roller Coaster? Then you'll want to visit Forever Florida - Ziplines & Adventures in the Wild where you can book a thrill pack which includes a 20 mph zip on the Rattlesnake Roller Coaster, then lunge off a 7-story platform on the Panther Pounce and race your friends on the Peregrine Plunge; all of these zipline adventures are staged in the beautiful Florida wilderness.
Forever Florida is a unique 4,700 acres eco-tourism attraction where not only can you enjoy a ziplining rollercoaster, but you can also go horseback riding, take a leisurely ride on Wild Coach Adventure or you play cowboy for a day with your friends.
6. Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre
If you visit Florida during the summer, then you'll definitely need to cool down. At Sammy Duvall's Watersports Centre you can spend the day parasailing, water-skiing, wake boarding, tubing or riding personal watercrafts. Located on Disney's Contemporary Resort Marina, just a few minutes from Kissimmee, you'll spend a refreshing day cooling off with your friends.
7. Medieval Times After all the fun & hard work you'll want to sit back, eat and enjoy a show. I suggest visiting Medieval Times, enjoy an epic battle between knights, live jousting, swordsmanship, hand-to-hand combat, falconry all while enjoying a four-course meal fit for a king!
Medieval Times is a one of a kind dinner theater in the Kissimmee area with amazing performances portrayed by their magnificent stallions. Dinner and a show just got better with live performances. Make sure to take a tour of the village just outside the castle, walk through the dungeon and get an idea of how life was during this era. But make sure to wash your hands afterwards because you'll be eating with your hands, remember no cutlery back in medieval times!
8. The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek Kayak, canoe or stand-up paddle board through the waters of Shingle Creek, headwaters of the Everglades. The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek has recently been rated one of the top paddling trails in Florida, where you can not only enjoy water activities, but you'll also find bike and hiking trails.
You can book a 4-5 hour kayaking eco tour, an hour and a half stand-up paddleboard tour or rent a single kayak and explore on your own, then finish your day at the on-site picnic tables, making it a great spot to gather with your friends.
9. Skydive City
Looking for the thrill of a lifetime? Then hold on tight and test your nerves with some tandem skydiving at Skydive City, just 55 minutes west of Kissimmee. Skydive City caters to first time skydivers who are looking for an adrenaline rush to experience jumpers who enjoy jumping while on vacation!
10. Big Toho Enterprises, Inc. If you're in need for a little R&R, Big Toho Enterprises, Inc. has fishing charters and professional bass fishing guides, located on the Northern end of beautiful West Lake Tohopekaliga in the Historic Downtown Kissimmee area. Lake Toho is recognize as one of the counties premier Largemouth Bass fisheries, where BASSMASTER records have been broken!
There are lots of activities and experiences waiting for you right here in Kissimmee, click here to begin planning your next vacation!