10 Reasons to Choose a Vacation Home Rental in Kissimmee
With more and more vacation home rentals being added each year, we've compiled 10 reasons why you should choose Kissimmee as your home-away-from-home.
Imagine waking up to a picturesque lake view or watching the sunrise on the golf course from your own private balcony of your vacation home rental. Whether you're looking to spend a quiet weekend getaway in a 2-bedroom villa or have an end-of-summer family gathering in a 14-bedroom mansion; Kissimmee, also known as the Vacation Home Capital of the World® has you covered!
With more and more vacation home rentals being added each year, we've compiled 10 reasons why you should choose Kissimmee as your home-away-from-home:
1. Homes for every style: With approximately 10,000 vacation home units to choose from, and more to come in the near future, you are sure to find the perfect home to fit both your style and budget. See all accommodations options here.
2. Close proximity: Kissimmee is located just minutes from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) and world-famous theme parks including: Walt Disney World®, Universal Orlando®, SeaWorld® Orlando and LEGOLAND® Florida.
3. Room for everyone: Homes range from 2- bedroom condos or villas that sleep a large family comfortably, on up to 14+ bedroom homes which easily bring everyone together under one roof. And there is no need to fight over who gets the king bed, many of the vacation rentals have multiple master suites.
4. Memories that last a lifetime: There's nothing better than spending quality time with family and friends, and actually having a real conversation. Travelers are getting back to basics and private vacation homes offer the perfect setting. So, put that smart phone down and create lasting memories!
5. Fun in the sun: Make a splash in your very own private pool right in the backyard or chill out with a book in the shade of a palm tree! This is the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of theme parks.
6. Security and accessibility: Many of the homes have electronic locks instead of traditional keys with a customized code provided before or during check-in. This makes checking in a breeze with no need to worry about keeping track of keys!
7. Upgrade your stay: Time is precious and trying to figure out where everyone wants to eat might be a hassle. Not to worry, private chefs are available to prepare, cook and serve a delicious menu of your choice at an additional cost. Other upgrades include rental cars, attraction tickets, grocery deliveries and more!
8. Convenience: Fully equipped with state-of-the-art kitchens allow for large families to prepare meals or quick breakfasts which help save money and time. In-unit washers/dryers allow you to pack light and save money on baggage fees.
9. Resort style amenities: Many vacation home communities offer a secure community pool with resort style amenities. From lazy rivers and fast racing water slides to fully-equipped fitness centers and pristine golf courses, there's something for everyone in the family!
10. Endless entertainment options: Enjoy game rooms that include pool tables, ping pong tables and even a movie theater complete with stadium seating, plush armchairs and a vast movie collection.
Ready to start planning? Request your FREE Destination Magazine today and plan your next getaway today.