Florida warmth makes our golf season 365 days of swinging fun, it's always tee time…
Take Me Out to the Ball Game!
It's time - it's Spring Training season. It's when Central Florida becomes baseball headquarters and major league teams come to town for Spring Training. The Grapefruit League Spring Training games offer you a first glimpse of future stars and your favorite players as they tune up for the season. And with smaller, more intimate ballparks, you're right on top of all the action.
View the 2017 Atlanta Braves Spring Training Schedule
So make your vacation plans for Spring Training month in March and come out and join us at the ballpark. The Atlanta Braves have made Champion Stadium at ESPN's Wide World of Sports their Spring Training home since 1997. Champion Stadium holds just over 9,500 fans, putting you so close to the action it's like you're in the game.
No matter what team you root for, you may just see them competing against the Braves.
Braves Home Schedule
- February 25 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Blue Jays
- February 26 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Astros
- February 28 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Cardinals
- March 3 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Red Sox
- March 4 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Marlins
- March 8 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Phillies
- March 9 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Yankees
- March 10 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Mets
- March 13 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Pirates
- March 16 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Tigers
- March 18 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Tigers
- March 19 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Cardinals
- March 20 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Marlins
- March 23 at 6:05 p.m. vs. Tigers
- March 25 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Mets
- March 27 at 6:05 p.m. vs. Tigers
- March 28 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Orioles
- March 29 at 1:05 p.m. vs. Mets
- Latest Schedule at MLB.com
See all Activities