Welcome to Kissimmee Sports
Look no further than the pages of our destination magazine for inspiration when planning your Central Florida vacation. Or view our online interactive guide…
For booking information and to learn more about Kissimmee Sport Commission’s services, contact our Sports and Event Services team at 800-831-1844 or via email at email@example.com. Our team is ready to assist with planning, reservations, and all required details to help your event achieve its goal.
Celebration Golf Club
- Celebration Golf Club is the final collaboration between Robert Trent Jones Senior and Junior
- Rated 4 1/2 stars by the Golf Digest, Celebration features eighteen distinctive holes with champion Dwarf Bermuda Greens
- Meeting space available with nearly 2,300 total square footage
Falcon's Fire Golf Club
- The champion golf course was signature-designed by Rees Jones
- Recognized both regionally and nationally as one of Central Florida’s finest golf courses
- 2,500 square feet of flexible meeting space
Harmony Golf Preserve
- Harmony Golf Preserve is a Johnny Miller Signature Design Course built on a 260-acre wild life preserve.
- Rated 4 1/2 stars by the Golf Digest
- 5,000 square feet of meeting space
Kissimmee Bay Country Club
- Nominated as one of America's "Best New Courses" by Golf Digest
- Kissimmee Bay Country Club features meeting rooms with a total square footage of 2,500.
OMNI Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses designed by Greg Norman
- ChampionsGate is the world headquarters for the David Leadbetter Golf Academy
- Clubhouse features 2,500 square feet of meeting space
Mystic Dunes Golf Club
- 18-hole course designed by Champions Tour player and NBC Golf analyst Gary Koch
- Rated a 4 ½ star course by Golf Digest and renowned as one of the most unique courses in all of Florida.
- Versatile 3,300 square feet clubhouse with the ability to accommodate anywhere from 10-300 guests.
Remington Golf Club
- 18-hole Championship course which is rated 4 stars by Golf Digest
- Small group meeting rooms (180 and 700 square feet) available for use.
Reunion Golf Resort
- Only destination in the world to boast three Signature courses designed by Palmer, Nicklaus, and Watson
- Home to the ANNIKA Academy
- 20 total meeting rooms with the largest being 8,000 square feet