If you're ready to enjoy some delicious food and see some amazing live performances, you'll want to visit SeaWorld Orlando this spring, between February 11 and May 14, for their all-new Seven Seas Food Festival! Combining the best of other SeaWorld festivals, you'll be able to sample over 60 global dishes and see 12 different popular artists, all included with park admission.
Inspired by global cuisines, eleven different marketplaces will be created from various regions around the world, such as Asia, Latin America, Asia, and the North America. Unlike SeaWorld's typical festivals, the "global markets" are spaced throughout the park. Some of these markets are also paired with artisans and wine tasting stands to go along with their region's theme. Fun, live music acts, such as steel drums, are also placed throughout the festival. The various stands open at 11 AM daily. Before you start exploring, be sure to grab a festival guide, which gives you a map of stand locations and menu options!
Global markets and menu highlights include:
- Asian Market: Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Korean Market: Bingsu Salted Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Caramel Popcorn
- Mexican Market: Tacos Al Pastor Achiote I'm a sucker for tacos, isn't everyone?! The tortilla was overflowing with pico, cilantro, and mojo marinated pork. Yum! This is also a great place to grab some sangria- red for the adults and a non-alcoholic white version for the little ones.
- Caribbean Market: Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market: Fried Kataifi Orange Drizzled with Local Honey This is definitely the most unique thing I sampled all day. Who fries an orange?! Surprisingly, the result was a great mixture of crunchy and juicy- it's a must try!
- Mediterranean Market: Smoked Cured Salmon topped with Sweet Dill Mustard
- North Atlantic Market: Banana & Caramel Cheesecake topped with Whipped Cream & Caramelized Bananas
Market: Pão de Queijo
- Pacific Coast Market: Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Polynesian Island Market: "Loco Moco" Grilled Spam, White Rice, Scrambled Egg & Brown Gravy
- Gulf Coast Market: Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
The Festival will also feature a wide array of wines, specialty cocktails, and more than 55 local and international craft brews. My favorite new beer of the day was Anchor Lemon, which can be found at the Pacific Coast market- cheers!
The live performances are almost every weekend throughout the festival duration. You can enjoy top country, rock, and Latin artists performing each week at Bayside Stadium.
Live acts include:
- Feb. 11: Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Feb. 18: Lee Brice
- Feb. 25: Bill Engvall
- Mar. 4: Styx
- Mar. 11: Justin Moore
- Mar. 18: ZZ Top
- Mar. 25: Phillip Phillips
- Apr. 8: Village People
- Apr. 15: Commodores
- Apr. 22: Oscar D'León
- Apr. 29: Olga Tanon
- May 6: Grupo Mania
You can purchase SeaWorld Orlando tickets here, and find more information about the Seven Seas Food Festival at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas. Happy sipping & sampling!