It's time to say goodbye to 2016 and welcome 2017, and Central Florida is one of the most exciting places to celebrate. Fireworks, spectacular dining and plenty of family fun events let you ring in 2017 with a bang.
Let's begin at the world-famous theme parks. Celebrate all
night long at both of Universal
Orlando's theme parks - Islands of
Adventure and Universal Studios
Florida. Festivities throughout the parks include DJs, character meet and
greets, and fireworks at midnight. The party continues over at Universal CityWalk for a night full of
celebration with six unique party zones, signature drinks, and more. Don't
forget those dancing shoes; dance the night away on Orlando's biggest outdoor
dance floor. Admission is required for
events at Universal Orlando Resort.
Countdown to 2017 at three of the parks at Walt Disney World Resort: Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood
Studios. At Epcot, dance the
night away around the world followed by a countdown and pyrotechnic salute to
the New Year. Over at the Magic Kingdom, the sky will light up
two nights in a row (Dec. 30 & 31) with the spectacular fireworks
presentation, "Fantasy in the Sky." Then it's time to Rock ‘n Roll into the New
Year at Hollywood Studios. Due to the capacity of the parks on New
Year's Eve, be sure to plan accordingly and arrive early. Admission also required at all of the Walt
Disney World Resort theme parks.
At SeaWorld Orlando celebrate the connection of the sea, sea life, and the world with family and
friends. Festivities include a delicious meal followed by a vibrant fireworks
display lighting up the night sky. Early
booking is recommended for dining packages.
It's a full family affair at LEGOLAND Florida with a kid-friendly New Year's Eve party, winding
down with a LEGO-inspired fireworks display, well before midnight.
If theme parks are not your thing, there are plenty of other ways to celebrate the New Year.
- Rock the Clock New Year's Eve Celebration at Old Town.
- Five Star New Year's Eve at I-Drive 360 is an all-night-long Brazilian-inspired dance party beneath the Coca Cola Orlando Eye.
- Rockin' the Cloud block party in Downtown St. Cloud.
- Reunion Resort is going all out with a Grande celebration complete with delicious food stations, dancing, and a front-row view of the fireworks. The whole family can also dance the night away during a celebratory pool party around an inflatable big screen, ideal for watching the ball drop.
- New Year's Eve dinner at Old Hickory Steakhouse at Gaylord Palms.
- Poolside activities and a spectacular fireworks display will ring in the New Year at Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate.
Wishing everyone a very happy new year, and hoping you visit us soon!