The New Year is fast approaching and whether your resolutions include a healthier lifestyle, spending more time with loved ones, or checking off bucket list items, Kissimmee is a great place to start. Our outdoor adventures and year-round beautiful weather make Kissimmee not only the ideal escape from dreary winter weather, but also a great place to try something new. Here are 17 of our favorites for 2017.
1. Zipline over alligators at Gatorland
2. Fly high on the world's tallest SkyCoaster at FunSpot America - Kissimmee
3. Become a fighter pilot for the day at Stallion 51
4. Soar above it all on a hot air balloon
5. Glide across the headwaters of the Florida Everglades on an airboat
6. Vacation like a celebrity in a vacation home rental
7. Climb the treetops at Orlando Tree Trek
8. Paddle beneath hundred year-old cypress trees at The Paddling Center at Shingle Creek
9. Get a bird's eye view of Central Florida from 400-feet on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye
10. Travel back in time to the 11th century at Medieval Times
11. Spot the largest hidden Mickey from the sky on a helicopter ride
12. Catch the longest ride during one of many local rodeos
13. Catch and release in the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes, known for their largemouth bass fishing
14. Spot a bald eagle or two; Kissimmee is home to the second largest population of nesting bald eagles in the United States.
15. Escape to an exotic island for a day at Discovery Cove
16. Watch cars from 1970's and older cruise down the street at Old Town
17. Take a #slothie (sloth + selfie) at Wild Florida
Bonus: For many, a trip to Florida isn't complete without a visit to the world-famous theme parks. Kissimmee's close proximity to these attractions makes it the ideal place to stay and play.
For more information on all of these activities, visit www.ExperienceKissimmee.com